Dr. Avinash Kumar Boyat
Director, Co-Founder, Lead Instructor
- Master in Sports Physiotherapy ( MSPT)
(Department of Sports Medicine And Physiotherapy Gndu, Amritsar, Punjab)
- Director and co-founderAmplitude Sports Rehabilitation Centre (ASRC)
- Lead Instructor for ASRC courses.
- Registered Physio with International Judo Federation
- Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapists
Achievements and Work Experience
- BCCI SSSM1 Accredited Sports Physiotherapist
- BCCI SSSM1 Accredited Head Trainer
- Experience of working with various National Competitions and National Camps of different Sports.
- Experience of working with Indian Judo Team (Olympic Qualification Tournaments, Chinese Taipaie.)
- Experience of Working with Indian Volleyball Team ( Asian Championship, Bahrain , UAE)
- Experience of Working with Indian Taekwondo Team ( Lusofonia Games, Goa , India)
Experience in dealing with the following:
- Msk Screening sports specific
- Fitness Testing and Periodization of Training sports specific
- Sports Nutrition, Sports Hydration, Weight Gain, Weight Loss, Diet Plan.
- Strength and Conditioning programs cricket specific.
- Injury Prevention, Pre-Rehabilitation and Advance Sports Rehabilitation
- 3 D Biomechanical analysis of different games.
- Lead instructor for ASRC Courses since Dec 2016.
- Assistant Professor in SLNG Institute of Physiotherapy, Jodhpur, Rajasthan