Module 1 :MSK screening and Fitness Testing ( 16 hrs credit)
Module 2 :Injury Prevention and Treatment Methods (16 hrs credit)
Module 3 :Sports Hydration and Sports Medicine Emergencies. (8 hrs credit)
MSK screening and Fitness Testing
- Palpation of bone , nerves , muscles and tendons.
- Musculoskeletal Screening ( Sports Related )
- Assessment and Special Tests
- Glute Stability Testing
- Fitness Testing Protocols (On field Fitness Tests)
Injury Prevention and Treatment Methods
- Biomechanics of Various Sports
- Warm up , Cool down, Injury Prevention methods.
- Prehabilitation, Rehabilitation , Foam Roaller
- Sports Tapping, Trigger Point Release.
Sports Nutrition and Sports Medicine Emergencies
- Kinesio Taping
- Basic First Aid
Successful Completion of all 3 modules students of physiotherapist /Physiotherapist will get chance to work in any one State /District / National Competition / National Games of various sports events.
- Notebook, Pen, Certificate of each Module, Lunch.
- Sports Physio Kit ( During Tournament )
- Certification of participation on posted tournament as student of physio / physiotherapist/ trainer.